Play an active part in creating a sustainable future by joining Climate Fund Managers Fund Finance team. If you share in our vision of securing a sustainable future by investing across global emerging markets, your future is here.
Climate Fund Managers (CFM) has a long-term vision to structure cutting edge financing facilities around thematic areas of climate change mitigation and adaptation, including renewable energy, water and oceans, sustainable land use, and sustainable cities. CFM is established as a joint venture between the Dutch development bank FMO and Sanlam InfraWorks – part of the Sanlam Group of South Africa.
Our Cape Town based Fund Finance team is seeking to appoint a Fund Accounting Administrator to manage multiple tasks in relation to the fund accounts. The successful applicant will report to the Senior Fund Accountant.
- Bank processing and reconciliation review
- Income and invoicing management
- Investor/financial reporting control
- Audit management
- Maintain good business relationship with outsourced administrators
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Relevant accounting qualification (BCom, CIMA, etc)
- Min 2-3 years relevant and proven accounting or administration experience is essential, with exposure gained in the financial services/fund administration being advantageous!
- Exposure in working with foreign / multiple currencies is essential
- Strong experience of MS office programs, especially in Excel is essential
- Highly numerate and detail orientated
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively across levels
- Strong admin and organisational skills
- Certain level of maturity and solid understanding of your own added value
- Pragmatic solution driven attitude
- Hands-on mentality and pro-active attitude
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Ability to prioritise and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
In order to apply, please send us your updated resume together with a motivation letter.