Climate Fund Managers B.V. (CFM) is a leading blended finance fund manager dedicated to securing a sustainable future by investing across global emerging markets. CFM has a long-term vision to structure cutting edge financing facilities around thematic areas of climate change mitigation and adaptation, including renewable energy, water and oceans, sustainable land use, and sustainable cities. CFM is established as a joint venture between the Dutch development bank FMO and Sanlam InfraWorks – part of the Sanlam Group of South Africa.
We are seeking an Office Manager, to strengthen our Operations team. The role is located in our Claremont office, 5 days a week.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations for the Senior Management and team as required
- Managing all aspects of local & international travel for the full team in accordance with required processes
- Using initiative to effect Foreign Exchange applications, visa applications, land arrangements, hotel bookings, meetings, etc.
- Reconciliation of all travel expenses as required by Finance
- Back up to CFM travel administrators in different regions
- Assist with implementation of local procedures which are in place for the office
Facilities and Office Management
- Coordinate with landlord with respect to landlord provided services
- Ensure day to day facility issues, incidents and tasks are effectively managed including alarm, access cards etc.
- Manage mail and courier deliveries
- Maintaining the service contracts for all equipment and ensuring the servicing is done on a timely basis
- Informing staff of any new policies and procedures set by the building owner and ensuring they are adhered to
- Monitor and ensure availability of all necessary office stationery and check stock to determine inventory and re-order levels
- Check daily that all areas of the offices are cleaned to satisfactory standards and ensure availability of cleaning materials
- Ensure all office supplies are ordered as required and stock control is in place
- Ensure meeting rooms are clean and co-ordinate meetings, visitors, and room bookings as necessary. Manage the cleaning service and processing of invoices
- Manage reception through receiving of goods, deliveries, repairs, and visitors
Ad hoc events
- Managing all aspects of events for the full team
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience as an Office Manager within the financial services industry (preferred)
- Experience with Travel bookings essential
- Ability to apply sound business judgment and an analytical, pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving
- Technically proficient (Advanced) in Excel, Word, PowerPoint preferred
- Project/process management
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Fluency in English, written and verbal